For someone who claims to not travel a lot, i did travel more than i could handle in 2019 and now i kinda need a break from it. I feel old and tired and now i need to get myself together. There are a lot of things that i can tell you about what happened in 2019 but that will definitely take some time.
Anyway, here is a recap of my travels in 2019- which i may or may not tell you more in detail soon:
- Kicked off the year in Krabi
- Explored Kuala Lumpur like a true tourist (went to Kuala Selangor, Batu Caves, Chinatown, Royal Selangor factory, etc.)
- Went back to Padang for a relative's wedding
- Spent a weekend in Balok, Pahang with my family
- Went on an adhoc trip to Ipoh with Mai via train
- Bali again
- London, UK soon after i came back from Bali
- Penang for work
And here are some main events that happened in 2019 -
- Oh Ya Allah. The best breakfast of 2019, hands down, was the closed breakfast event with Faizal Tahir. That was beautiful. It was so intimate- i just went over to Faizal Tahir and Mike Chan and talked to them with no awkwardness and they were so warm and friendly. Ughh beautiful!
- Got out of a relationship
- Two of my best friends got married
- Left my job to pursue a short course on Digital Marketing
- Stopped talking to possibly the closest person to me
- Met a bunch of fun, new friends
- Started dating a lottt
- I went to Bil Musa Charity Concert!
- I went to Tulus' solo concert ermagerd
- I went to Good Vibes Festival
- Had my first proper picnic <3 li="">
- Watched my first cycling race
- Emma and I brought our non-Malaysian friends to their first Ramadhan bazaar. Practically bought everything on the table. That was fun.
- Ipoh for the first time (this is definitely a highlight alright) 3>
Will tell you more stories once i have the time.
I hope it's not too late to wish all of you a happy 2020!
May 2020 brings you more prosperity, maturity and opportunity.
Stay safe! X