I find it hard to remember names. I find it hard to remember faces. I get called 'sombong' quite frequently, i must say, but i frankly understand why.
But one uncommon thing that i can easily remember is how a person texts or types. To me, everyone types a certain unique way (at times, even more unique than how a person looks like tbh). Which brings to a set of questions that i always wonder:
- Why does a person like to use dots (period) a lot? Eg: "hello there.. how are you..?"
- Why does a person not mind making typos? Why isn't correcting typos a priority?
- When texting, why do some people like to send one sentence at a time? Why do some people like to send in paragraphs?
- Why do some people like to end conversations with 'okay' and why do some people use blue tick as a sign of 'understood'?
- Why does a person like to say 'like' a lot?
There has to be a definite explanation to these.